Free Educational Workshop: Container & Indoor Gardening
learn about microgreens and more at Barn Owl Garden Center
- Date: November 8, 2023
- Time: 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Barn Owl Garden Center
Contact us at [email protected] .
EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOP: CONTAINER & INDOOR GARDENING
Extend your food growing season through the winter and enjoy the nutritious benefits of microgreens and sprouts. Join us at Barn Owl Garden Center in Carol Stream for a FREE event offering tips and resources on edible growing indoors. From 6:00 – 7:30 p.m., The GardenWorks Project’s Programs Manager, Amanda Bryant, Anna Haak of Redeeming Greens, and the experienced team at Barn Owl Garden Center will discuss essential aspects of edible container gardening, including:
- Selecting appropriate containers and growing mediums
- Choosing suitable plants for indoor environments
- Planting and maintaining indoor edible gardens
- Growing microgreens and sprouts
- Troubleshooting common issues
November 8, 2023 – 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Barn Owl Garden Center
1N583 Gary Ave, Carol StreamRSVP for Event Return to Volunteer Listings & Waiver Return to Event Calendar